12.26.2008

merry (late) christmas & happy new year!

I know this post is coming a little late, but I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas and is looking forward to a wonderful '09!

I can say without a doubt that this will be the last Christmas I will be spending away from my family. I didn't think it would be a big deal as I am super busy with my intersession class and finishing up end of year projects at work. However, I was utterly wrong.

Overall things ended up going well here in VA (after a bout of pouting and being homesick) but it just wasn't the same as being back in Kansas with the fam. But, might I mention, probably about 40 degrees warmer! So that's something.

Santa gave me all the things I was hoping for and what he didn't bring, I'll be buying in the next couple of days. (Look out Galleria)

As for the rest of the weekend, I'll just be finishing up a bit of cleaning (yes, me!), enjoying the peace and quiet, learning all about Ancient Egypt (required apparently?) and working on my 2008 year in review post.

Until next time, enjoy the holiday weekend and don't tell anyone "I'll see you next year", it's completely annoying!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback! Thanks for stopping by and commenting!