12.09.2008

system overload

I've seen all of my friends post about putting up Christmas trees, tinsel and lights and I just learned it was December. Thanksgiving was merely a blip on my radar even though there was enough activity to send me on my current mental downward spiral.

Between full time work and full time school, trying to become an LN guru for work on a system that I hate more than anything (isn't this why we have an IT department?), picking out outfits for Holiday parties this weekend, watching my 401k tank and trying to negotiate that at least ten hours are added to the day in the new year so I can actually have enough time to take the number of hours I'm enrolled in, I barely have time to remember to breathe let alone even consider putting up any type of Christmas decorations. Hell, I'm amazed I even have clean socks to put on every day.

Oh, wait, yeah...I don't have time to do laundry either. E does it for me.


Point is,
I'm fairly certain my head is about to explode. All I want to do is have my normal life back. The one where don't do laundry because I don't want to, not because there isn't an extra second in my day. The life where I don't have so many thoughts going through my mind that I drive halfway around the beltway before I realize that I've missed my exit about 15 miles back while driving home.

Let's hope Wednesday turns out a little better. Oh,and hope that someone doesn't walk in the door tomorrow and ask if dinner is ready. Because it didn't end well today when that happened.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback! Thanks for stopping by and commenting!